Are you entering items in the Washington County Fair this year?! Avoid the lines and hassle using the new ONLINE entry system! Here’s how to use it in a few quick and simple steps:
- Go to the County Fair homepage & select Click here to Enter Items (Brand New!)
- Click on Register towards the top left
- Fill in your name & select I am a new exhibitor. (Note: Are you a family or group with multiple exhibitors? Sign in as a Quick Group to submit entries for multiple family members or a group of exhibitors and check out all in the same cart.)
- It will ask you for your personal information
- Fill in your information & click Continue
- Once you are registered select 4-H when asked to select a department
- Select the appropriate division for your entry (Look over the 4-H Entries list to properly categorize your entries)
- Provide a description of your entry in the space provided & click Add Entry to Cart (You may add more entries or click Continue)
- Your entries should be displayed in the checkout cart (You may add up to 20 entries per person)
- Click Check Out
- When you are ready to finish click Submit
Your online submission is complete! Bring your entries to be dropped off at the Washington County Fairgrounds on the dates listed below:
Saturday, August 6th, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
There will be an early entry incentive. All Saturday exhibitors will receive two tickets for the prize drawing.
Monday, August 8th, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
All Monday exhibitors will receive one ticket for the prize drawing.
Wednesday, August 10th, 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Enter all fruits, vegetables, horticulture and baked goods.
Click on images below to assist you with the online entry process!